So, I know I’m a crappy blogger. I have lots of excuses about why this is, but this post isn’t about that. What this post is about is the decision that I made official this morning.
This post could also be called “Confessions of a Wannabe New Yorker.”
I have a little time to kill before my car arrives to take me to the airport and back to the oh so lovely P-town and I wanted to tell you all what posts you can look forward to in the very near future.
- Lots of Central Park photos
- A report on my internship
- An fully updated list of restaurants on my sidebar
- Several posts about my fabulous friends
- Multiple “Dear You” posts – inspired by NYC, plane travel, public transportation, people who make out in public, and a number of other equally entertaining topics
- Confessions of a wannabe New Yorker (me)
- And lots and lots and lots of pictures
I was raised to believe in right decisions. As in, I always want to be sure that I’m making the right decision. And recently, I realized that sometimes, this can be paralyzing. Sometimes, I get so scared that I will make the wrong decision, that I fail to make any decision whatsoever.
That is what became a possibility today. After busting my butt all summer, I just got an offer for full-time employment post MBA!!! I’m thrilled.