I seriously have so much to say. And so many fabulous NY things to share. But no time to do it. As it is, I’m averaging between 4 and 5 hours of sleep a night and if I try and add blogging in…well, let’s just say it’s not a great idea.
So, here we go, bullet point style:
- My friend, Kari, is in town from Arizona. I have been playing the role of tourist (and really, just because I cross the street when I’m not supposed to and get upset when people stand on the left side of the escalator does not mean I’m a native). We have had a great time. Circle Line Cruise around the island, night time bus tour, etc.
- I saw Wicked for the third time. I still love it! Probably my favorite musical of all time. Admittedly, I didn’t get chills this time like I did when Stephanie Block played Elphaba, but it was still amazing.
- Taking full advantage of Restaurant Week…although the restaurants are probably winning since I keep ordering off the regular menu. If
- Saw (500) Days of Summer…fell in love with this song (two versions…one live, one not):
- Had my mid-summer review with my boss. So far, so good. Hopefully it stays that way, although today was rough…I had serious ADD.
- Speaking of internship, I’m over halfway through. It has been an incredible experience. I’ve been given some really amazing opportunities. I’m loving the company. I’m loving my boss and the three other women in my little space. I love the building in which I work.
- London might be where I’m living next fall…it’s a long shot, but wouldn’t that be amazing!!!
- I have no money to show for my internship, but lots of pictures and lots of…pounds? Yes, I am eating my way through NYC and loving every minute of it.
- I’m starting to get excited about seeing all of my school peeps, but the thought of leaving New York really is starting to break my heart!
I’m tired. It’s past my bed time. That’s all for tonight.
Wow, sounds like the best summer ever! What an experience!
I saw Stephanie in Wicked also. Cold chills for sure….especially on Defying Gravity. It wasn't the same when I saw it again without Stephanie. So I know what you mean.