I’m copying from Hannah. I have a bunch of posts floating around in my head…but taking things from “floating” to “writing” is a process my seriously fried finals brain just can’t handle.
So…here you go:
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Yellow
3. Do you plan outfits? Yes! Almost every night before I go to bed I know what I’ll be wearing the next day. I don’t have time to think in the morning.
4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Contentedly tired
5. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? RedBox dvd case
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was about a guy…I know…and there was kissing. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a dream like that before. Daydreams, sure, but not a real dream.
7. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes! I feel like I meet someone new everyday. Today, it was Etta. I love that name!
8. What are you craving right now? Water. I know. Weird. But I’m just really thirsty. I’ve been thirsty for about an hour. I’m sitting five feet from a sink. I don’t know what my problem is.
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sauerkraut
10. Are you emotional? Yep. Overly, most of the time.
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I can remember…and I feel no need to do it now.
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Just lick. I don’t like biting cold things…although I do like chewing ice.
13. Do you like your hair? YES!!! I love it.
14. Do you like yourself? For the most part…except when I hurt someone’s feelings.
15. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Of course. I’d go out to eat with just about any major political figure.
16. What are you listening to right now? iTunes: Slide – Rosi Golan
17. Are your parents strict? Nope. Not even a little.
18. Would you go sky diving? Yes…at least in theory
19. Do you like cottage cheese? love it!
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes…a number of musicians, Lauren Graham, and I’ve seen (in person) Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell
21. Do you rent movies often? Probably once a month
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? My pretty necklace, a paper Christmas tree (yes…Christmas…sue me), and my toenails
23. How many countries have you visited? 13
24. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes…oh the days before caller id. So much better!
25. Ever been on a train? Yes…lots.
26. Brown or white eggs? I don’t discriminate.
27. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes! An iPhone that I love!!!
28. Do you use chap stick? Not technically in terms of the chapstick brand, but yes…I always have something on my lips. Utah is DRY!!!
29. Do you own a gun? No…but I want to someday. Preferably a Glock 45 (the subcompact).
30. Can you use chop sticks? Since I was a little girl.
32. Are you too forgiving? Nope. I’m probably not forgiving enough. I’m working on it, though.
33. Ever been in love? I don’t really know. I thought I was, but I’m not totally sure.
34. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Working or sleeping.
35. Ever have cream puffs? Hell, I’ve made cream puffs.
36. Last time you cried? Sunday
37. What was the last question you asked? If my sweet sister (who is much nicer than I am) told the lame stylist that she hated how she cut her hair…which she did. I was very proud of her.
38. Favorite time of the year? Summer…even in Arizona.
39. Do you have any tattoos? Yes. I bet people didn’t know that about me.
40. Are you sarcastic? Me? Never. (Oh wait…I think I was just now.)
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I don’t think so.
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? Once or twice, but it’s not a regular thing.
43. Favorite color? Green (currently the lighter shades…but always green)
44. Have you ever slapped someone? Ha ha ha!!! Once (if we’re not counting in what was quite possibly the best dream I’ve ever had).
45. Is your hair curly? No, but it’s wavy enough that I can make it curly with lots of product.
46. What was the last CD you bought? Actual CD? Travis – Ode to J. Smith
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Again, broad, but yes.
49. Is your phone bill sky high? Definition of “sky high”. I would say, no. It’s the same every month.
50. Do you like your life right now? 100% yes! I love it!
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? Only if I’m watching it and happen to fall asleep. Otherwise, nope.
52. Can you handle the truth? I like to think so.
53. Do you have good vision? Perfect.
54. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don’t know if I hate anyone…but there are plenty of people I dislike…not fundamentally, but just that I don’t enjoy being around.
55. How often do you talk on the phone? Almost whenever I’m driving anywhere. I like to stay connected. And I am a phone person.
56. What are you wearing? A black skirt, my favorite, yellow hoodie, and slippers.
57. What is your favorite animal? Fish. I love fish. To look at, to swim with, and to eat.
58. Where was your default picture taken? A photo booth in Chicago
59. Can you hula hoop? I think so
60. Do you have a job? For the summer
61. What was the most recent thing you bought? A salad at Cafe Rio.