I’m sure you are all dying to here where I’m going to school next year. It’s like the series finale of some great show, right? Ha ha ha. So, I don’t really think you care that much, but D-day is tomorrow and I fully intend to have decided by then.
In the meantime, let me just say the following:
- I LOVE Nashville!
- Drunk people are hilarious.
- Vanderbilt has an amazing program. Seriously.
- I am pretty much terrified of b-school. This is going to be an intense course in “things that Chloe is not good at”, because that’s the point.
- I totally have “senioritis” when it comes to work…but I have so much to do, it’s not really possible to let that affect my actions.
- Old money is fun.
- The South is very different from the West.
- I have some serious materialism issues.
- I hate decisions when it’s a difference between what I want most and what I want now. This is true of picking a school and of dieting, among other things.
- Southern bbq is totally different than what I know as bbq…and much better.
- I really do miss the diversity of living outside of P-town. Really. A lot.
- Either decision is going to leave me questioning. I really hoped that it would become totally clear. And maybe it hasn’t because I have not made a choice yet. In any case, I’m going to be happy and sad either way.
It was a fantastic weekend, which is only making my decision that much more difficult. However, in the end, even when more information complicates decisions, I think having as much information as possible is always the way to go.
Stay tuned. Tomorrow will be the day, as I refuse to give Vanderbilt $1000 deposit if I’m not sure I’m going there and said deposit has to be postmarked April 15.