- I am grateful for my first Black Friday shopping experience (at least the first one where I got up at 5 am trying and stood in line to get into a store)…and my brand new camera (belated birthday gift purchased with gift cards) that I purchased on said shopping trip. I can now take self-portraits with ease and shoot videos. Woohoo!
- I am grateful for the oyster bed that now lives at my brother’s house. What’s an “oyster bed”? you ask. It’s actually a huge papasan couch that my grandparents purchased while living in Japan many moons ago and currently the “nest” where I’ve been sleeping.
- I am grateful for blow dryers and flat irons.
- I am grateful tennis shoes that have been tied perfectly so that I can just slip them on.
- I am grateful for new perfume and its roll-on form. It is absolutely fantastic.
Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them. They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable.
Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin