wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game featuring you, while singing your own song in a new commercial, starring you, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not sleep until that happens. I’ll give you fifteen minutes to call me back.
- I am grateful for delicious lemon ricotta pancakes made by my sister-in-law. They are heavenly!
- I am grateful for 10 hours of sleep.
- I am grateful that I grew up in a family that likes to play sports, as opposed to watch them on t.v. I’m not sure why my little brother is now trying to dissent from a long standing family tradition of non-sports-watching, but I don’t like it one bit. Sure, we will all enjoy the occasional “big game” on the t.v., but it is not a normal family activity.
- I am grateful that my brother and sister-in-law are such good examples of parenting. Granted, they do have a pretty sweet child, but I think part of the reason he is so sweet is that they love him unconditionally and have rules. He knows when it’s nap time, it’s nap time. Even if he isn’t that tired, he will happily rest in his bed for “nap time”.
- I am grateful for Chevy’s chips and salsa…and fajitas. I don’t understand why the one in Orem closed, but I love that we manage to make it there just about every other time I’m in Vegas. Even if our server was crap…it was still yummy!
John Henry Jowett