- I am grateful for new traditions…specifically the 5k Justin and I ran this morning. And I have to say, while I don’t love the way I look, it’s not bad for 6:30 am with no makeup.
- I am grateful for yummy, yummy Thanksgiving dinner.
- I am grateful for old traditions…specifically orange rolls.
- I am grateful that my brother also worked at Williams-Sonoma, meaning his kitchen is outfitted as well as (if not better than) my own.
- I am grateful that, even though I have not run since the marathon due to injury and illness, my body complied as I forced it to run 3.1 miles this morning…a little faster than I ever have before.
Wilbur D. Nesbit
Stand up, on this Thanksgiving Day, stand upon your feet. Believe in man. Soberly and with clear eyes, believe in your own time and place. There is not, and there never has been a better time, or a better place to live in.