- I am grateful for chocolate. Period. And the quiz result above is totally appropriate.
- I am grateful for airplanes, making it possible for me to spend Thanksgiving in Las Vegas.
- I am grateful for the nice guy who stood up on the bus from the economy lot so I could sit down. I would have been fine standing, but it was really nice.
- I am grateful for Justin and Cherity who are happy to have me come to their house every year for Turkey Day.
- I am grateful for a job where we have Thanksgiving and the Friday after it off. It was the same last year, but the four years previous, I was always back to work on Friday…and that was not fun.
The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.
H. U. Westermayer