- I am grateful for my fabulous rubber gloves. They are thick and lined with some kind of fabric so that my hands never get gross inside. While I would definitely prefer to have a dishwasher, the rubber gloves make all of the hand washing bearable.
- I am grateful that I am able to see God’s hands in my life regularly. I could seriously create a whole blog just about this one topic. It is amazing.
- I am grateful for friends who are honest, even when I might not want to hear what they have to say. Not only are they always good for advice, when they say something that cheers me up, I know that what they are saying is true.
- I am grateful for Starbucks hot chocolate and pumpkin scones.
- I am grateful for kind, generous people who are willing to open their home to me (and their door in the wee hours of the morning) with just over a week’s notice so that I have somewhere to stay when I interview at my next school.
Thank God every day when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done whether you like it or not. Being forced to work and forced to do your best will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know.