Do I really need to say anything else?
I spent three hours last night speed dating. I wish I had some good stories, but honestly, it was pretty fun and not especially eventful. Here’s what I will say…
- 25 three minute dates in one night; I just met my quota for the year.
- A little kindness goes a long way – it doesn’t matter if you are not interested in someone and you can tell that from the first moment you meet someone…there’s never an excuse to be a jerk.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover – I was surprised by how often I was surprised by the personalities that came with the looks. Both for better and worse. I probably shouldn’t be surprised by this anymore, but I am.
- Three minutes can be very long…or very short.
- There are still some really good guys out there.