So, I really should have posted this on my birthday, but that’s okay…I’ll post it today and that will be okay. But first, my gratitude list for today:
- I’m grateful for long weekends in Arizona where it’s sunny and 85 in November. I realize my family that lives there doesn’t love this, but I do!
- I’m grateful for nieces and nephews. I have the cutest ever!!! From 16 to 2, they are all darling and I love each of them because they are mine! They are each so special to me!
- I am grateful for yellow box cakes and chocolate tub frosting. My favorite birthday cake!
And now for the birthday list – 11* things I want to do while I’m 33 years old…many inspired by the number 3 (and yes, I’m trying to be realistic about these):
- I will lose 33 more pounds this year. And then I will be done with losing weight…and just have to maintain it.
- I will force myself to go to three Mormon single social events. Yes, I said three. That’s it. And it will be forcing.
- I will run 3 miles 3 days a week.
- I will run 3 road races.
- I will host 3 dinner/dessert parties at my apartment.
- I will go on at least one real 3 day vacation…one where I stay in a hotel, or on a cruise ship, or something like that.
- I will read 3 non-fiction books.
- I will pay off 3 credit cards – that’s almost all of them…debt is fun!
- I will learn how to bake 3 new desserts. (Someday I will own a bakery and it will be fantastic!)
- I will take 3 “arts” related lessons (photography, guitar, watercolor, or something equally fun).
- I will print off 33 pictures and create a scrapbook from my summer internship last year.
*In case you’re wondering why 11, it’s because that covered the list of things I want to do this year…and I really like numbers that are a multiple of 11. Yes…I’m weird that way. It’s the nerd in me.