Amanda tagged me, so here goes…
Oh, but before I start, I got a couple of comments and emails about the Canyonlands Half Marathon. If you’d like to run it, you can join my group. There’s a new section in my sidebar with a link to the online registration for my group. Now, back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.
Name 4 or more…
Places I’ve lived:
- Walnut Creek, CA
- La Calamine, Belgium
- Provo, UT
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Laie, HI
Places I’ve been on vacation…
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Hawaii (Maui, Kauai, Oahu and Hawaii)
- Barcelona, Spain
Foods I like…
- Ice Cream
- Chips and good salsa
- Bread (good, yummy, European bread)
Hobbies I have…
- Taking pictures
- SCUBA (it’s been a while)
- Singing (although with all my throat and illness issues, I limit it to the shower and my car…when I’m alone)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire…
- Buy a house, cash
- Purchase homes for my siblings
- Repay my dad for my education
- Set aside money for all of my nieces’ and nephews’ education
- Provide funding for micro-enterprises in third world countries
- Travel ALL over
T.V. shows I like…
- Pushing Daisies (my new favorite!)
- 30 Rock
- The Office
- The Bachelor (total guilty pleasure…although I didn’t see it this week or last)
- How I Met Your Mother
- Veronica Mars (RIP…you should totally buy the dvds)
Places I’d like to be…
- In bed, sleeping
- On a cruise
- Wherever my family is
Things people don’t know about me…
- I had a tracheotomy when I was a baby because I broke a piece off of a toy and swallowed it and it got lodged in my throat. I don’t remember it at all, but apparently it was very scary for my parents.
- I ran with the bulls in Pamplona when I was 19. And I use the term “with” loosely…I was pretty far ahead of the bulls, until we got into the arena…at which point I had to jump over a wall in order to avoid being tossed around by a seriously upset animal.
- I won’t buy books with movie covers. You know, when a book becomes a movie and suddenly pictures from the movie become the cover of the book. I hate that. I have hundreds of books and, despite the fact that several have been made into movies, not one has a “movie” cover.
- This one lots of people know about me, but not many who read the blog. I used to tattoo faces for a living and my face is tattooed. You would never know it to look at me (which is the point of having permanent makeup…accentuate without drawing attention), but my eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips are all tattooed. In fact, my lips are featured on the website of the woman who taught me how to tattoo (very bottom right hand corner of the page).
This one has been around for a while, so I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, leave a comment so I can read about you.