In case you wonder where I am until November 1st, I’ll explain:
I’ll be here, in P-town, getting everything I have to do done. What do I have to do? Funny you should ask.
- I still have 12 essays to write for grad school applications, most of which are due November 1st. And the four already written…well, there’s still some work to be done.
- As I mentioned, I volunteer for an NGO called Sowers of Hope (I’ll link the blog once I have permission). Today I received an email asking if I would be willing to translate some documents from French to English. Of course I said yes. And truthfully, it’s only EIGHT documents, so no big deal. Seriously, though, I am really excited to be doing this. Nothing like some translation to really hone in on those French skills. And this will allow me to become really familiar with the project and what the goals of it are.
- I am currently taking a French class and I am a little behind. Hopefully, I can get caught up this week.
- The MBA field studies project continues, with publishing on the horizon (just in the school’s magazine, but it’s still a big deal to me)
- I am totally sleep deprived and feeling pretty under the weather.
Yep…it’s time to take a blogging break. But, there will be many posts to look forward to…my pumpkin cheesecake post, Big Shot Karaoke, the end of the applications, and my birthday. So, while I am gone, please miss me and post encouraging comments and send emails. And I promise I will be back ASAP!
But before I go, let me give a shout out to Big Shot Karaoke, which will be my one social outing for the next week.
This Thursday Sarah, Candice, Kelly and I (and several of our friends) are headed to Comedy Sportz in P-Town for Big Shot Karaoke…and this time, there will be singing coming from us. So, if you are really missing me and want to stalk me and you are looking for something to do tomorrow night (after good t.v.), that’s where I’ll be. It starts at 9 p.m. P-town time.