I was so excited about all of the comments on my running post from Saturday that I thought I’d continue by asking for some advice. I’ve finally learned that getting advice from others is often better (or at least easier) than learning on my own. So, I’d love your thoughts on:
- Flavors of GU/energy chews.
- Favorite “power” song. You know, the one (or five) that makes you love running.
- Flavors of Gatorade.
- Favorite sports bras (and why)…I’m discovering that I don’t love any of mine.
- What watch you use, if any, and what you like about it.
- Pre-run and post-run meals.
- If you’ve run St. George, any things you wished you had done differently in your training, or things that you felt worked really well.
- Fuel belts (brands and types).
Please feel free to share as much or as little as you would like. And if you’re not a runner, but have heard anything from your friends who are, please pass those along, too. I’m determined to make this marathon training as enjoyable an experience as possible!