2. What are you listening to right now? Joshua Radin…my new favorite (“The Fear You Won’t Fall” and “What if You” in particular). I’m going to see him in concert on Thursday at the Urban Lounge in SLC with Sarah. My life is pretty fun!
3. What’s the next trip you have planned? I’m heading to Cali for President’s Day weekend to visit my sister, Erika, run through the California hills, walk on the beach (if I’m lucky) and visit Berkeley and Stanford…not that I have a hope of getting in to either one or that I necessarily want to go to either of them, but I do want to visit.
4. Who’s the friend you’ve had the longest? Besides my sisters, Ashley. Although, I didn’t really become friends with my sisters until a bit later, so Ashley wins hands down.
5. When was the last time you cried? Sunday, while reading my sister’s answer to this question…and then again while watching “Because I Said So” which I don’t recommend, but I’m a sap, so any mother daughter seen gets me. And I almost cried when I ate it running on Saturday, which is pretty big, because I rarely cry from physical pain.
6. What are you most thankful for right now? That life’s events brought me back to P-town. It’s where I’m supposed to be right now.
7. Chocolate or Vanilla? If you know me, you know the answer to this question…chocolate!!!
8. What color are your eyes? Green with cerulean rims…isn’t cerulean a fabulous word?
9. What color is your hair? Bottle blond…naturally, dark blond/light brown now.
10. How tall are you? 5’8″ to 5’9″…I’m not positive.
11. What’s your favorite fruit? Today, I think it’s a peach…but I also love strawberries, nectarines, blueberries, raspberries and pineapple.
12. What did you do this weekend? Ran 11 miles (that’s right-11), homework, dinner and a movie, Superbowl party, C.E.S. Fireside. That about covers it.
13. What’s your favorite place that you’ve ever been? My backyard growing up…there’s something so magical about those memories…oh, and Puerto Rico was pretty cool, too. I’ve been lots of amazing places, but my happiest memories are in my own backyard.
14. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Some woman at the New York City CVB…research for a class…my life is so exciting.
15. What’s your current relationship status? Single and happy…and always content to window shop the eye-candy. 🙂
16. What’s the last movie you watched at home? The new version of Pride and Prejudice. While I love the old version, I must have loaned it to someone, so I settled for the new…and truthfully, the music makes it almost as good as the old.
17. Plans for the weekend? Indian food and High School Musical. Sungti leaves for Taiwan tomorrow, so Sarah, Jennifer and I finally get to have our High School Musical screening. I’ve never seen it, but apparently it’s both amazingly cheezy and amazingly good.
18. What size shoe do you wear? 8 – 9, depends on the shoe.
19. Favorite beverage? Diet coke…Sonic.
20. Summer plans? Study for the GMAT and play on the lake (well, reservoir…I’m taking advantage of my dad’s wave runners and the fact that I live at home…and I’m no longer in skin care, so I can get some kind of tan this summer…although I don’t want to get too many wrinkles).
21. How many towns have you lived in? 12, six in the U.S. (including Hawaii) and six in Europe…I’m pretty spoiled.
22. Most memorable birthday…sixteen. Not because of the typical sixteen-year-old stuff, but because I remember perfectly what my mom got me…an Anne Klein watch and a navy blue dress that I loved. More than anything, though, I loved walking into my bedroom when I got home from school and seeing the gifts on my bed because she remember my birthday. It will be fun, someday, to have someone in my life who buys me “surprise” gifts…that hasn’t really happened since my mom died. Well, that’s not entirely true, but someone who loves me as much as my mom does.
Okay…I think that’s all for tonight. Time for me to go to bed.